Készült 2020. február 15. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Február 14.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore now drops 2 Glacial Tidestorm mounts (was 1) when defeated on Mythic difficulty.
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- N’Zoth the Corruptor now drops 2 Ny’alotha Allseer mounts (was 1) when defeated on Mythic difficulty.
- With these mounts becoming quite rare once Shadowlands comes out, taking 20 weeks or more for a full Mythic raid group to get the mounts felt excessive.
- Reduced the health of enemies for groups of 2 or more that include at least 1 healer.
- Developers’ note: We expected that groups with a healer would gain efficiency by taking more risks, but we’ve found that this gain is offset by healers shifting focus from damage to healing as group size increases, so we’re adjusting creature health accordingly.
- Alleria Windrunner
- Darkened Sky now drains 40 Sanity (was 60 Sanity).
- When the Trade District bonus objective is complete, Chains of Servitude is now cast once during the fight (was twice).
Items and Rewards
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed an issue which prevented items from being forged with the +12 Corruption version of Ineffable Truth (Corruption Effect).
Player versus Player
- The upcoming Teeming Islands Brawl has been replaced with Temple of Hotmogu.
- Temple of Hotmogu Brawl’s bonus movement speed and haste have been increased to 50%.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to disconnect from the game while waiting in a long queue for a Battleground.