Készült 2020. március 3. | írta Attila5
Hotfixek – Március 2.
- Hunters can again tame Juggernaut pets within the Siege of Orgrimmar raid instance.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Prophet Skitra
- [With regional restarts] Prophet Skitra now has 2 intermission phases (was 4 intermission phases) on all difficulties.
- Prophet Skitra now enters intermission phases at 33% and 66% health (was 20%, 40%, 60% and 80% health).
- [With regional restarts] Dark Ritual’s debuff effect now increases by 4% per stack (was 2% per stack) on all difficulties.
- Developers’ note: Especially as raids’ overall damage output increases, many groups are spending a disproportionate amount of time dealing with Skitra’s illusions, and often skipping other mechanics entirely. This change is aimed at making the overall pace of the fight more consistent regardless of raid damage.
- Ra-den the Despoiled
- [With regional restarts] Void Collapse cast time increased to 4.5 seconds on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the damage of Void Collapse on all difficulties.
- [With regional restarts] Void Defilement duration decreased to 6 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- [With regional restarts] Azeroth’s Radiance now restores 25 Sanity (was 20 Sanity).
- Thought Harvester
- [With regional restarts] Harvest Thoughts Shadow damage reduced by 10%.
- [With regional restarts] Harvest Thoughts Sanity drain reduced to 300 (was 400).
- Developers’ note: We’ve seen extensive use of player immunities to avoid the consequences of certain raid mechanics, and while we want to allow player utility to function wherever possible, we’re wary when specific class compositions feel required. The changes to both Ra-den and N’Zoth are intended to make a wider range of raid compositions feel viable on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Mindgrasp can no longer be interrupted by Priests’ Cosmic Ripple (Talent).
Items and Rewards
- The currency limit for Coalescing Visions has been removed.
- Developers’ note: Especially since the removal of the unique cap on Vessels, we’ve seen a lot of feedback about the inventory clutter of multiple Vessels. By removing the cap on Coalescing Visions, players should now feel free to buy Vessels from Wrathion as needed, rather than stockpiling them in bags.
- Cache of the Black Empire will award 12,500 Coalescing Visions instead of a Vessel of Horrific Visions and 2,500 Coalescing Visions.
- Memory Cube can now only be used in non-instanced areas.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Manifesto of Madness’ on-use effect from working in Mythic and Mythic Keystone Dungeon difficulties.
- Corrupted Items
- Twilight Devastation’s effectiveness has been reduced in situations where it strikes more than 5 targets. It has been changed as follows:
- Deals normal damage on up to 5 targets.
- Deals 50% reduced damage to targets 6 through 10.
- Shrinks in radius each time it damages a target above 5, causing it to disappear after hitting 10 targets.
- Heart of Azeroth
- The Formless Void’s Rank 3 (Essence) Minor Power should no longer break Rogues out of stealth.
- Corrected an issue with Memory of Lucid Dreams (Essence) where Frost Mages using Glacial Spike and an instant cast Flurry could sometimes have their icicle buff count and visual display not match.
Player versus Player
- Heart of Azeroth
- Corrected an issue where Vision of Perfection (Essence) Rank 3 Minor Power’s effect was removed when entering an Arena match.
- Added a portal to exit the Pools of Power after defeating Vil’raxx in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- [With regional restarts] Updated player health, damage, and healing scaling to compensate for Azerite Essences and Corruption.
- Developers’ note: Timewalking is meant to be largely gear-agnostic, allowing players with different progression and even different levels to group together. We’ve generally added hidden modifiers to offset the power of special systems like Legion’s artifact weapons while still allowing them to function, but had not done so for recent Battle for Azeroth systems, causing large imbalances in power between endgame players with Corruption and Essences.