Készült 2020. március 6. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Március 5.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Cursebreak damage within the smallest ring sizes reduced by 30% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: With the following change to Cursebreak, raid groups are far less punished for dispelling the debuff with proper timing.
- Carapace of N’Zoth
- Resolved an issue where Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve sometimes attempted to send players to Wrathion twice.
Items and Rewards
- Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve
- Draconic Empowerment (Rank 12 effect) now grants the wearer 3,648 of their primary stat when triggered (was 3,386).
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Gouged Eye of N’Zoth from adding sockets to some raid weapons with a set Corrupted Effect (e.g. Eyestalk of Il’gynoth).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ineffable Truth (Corruption Effect) from reducing the cooldown on some abilities that have charges.
- Demon Hunter: Demon Spikes, Fracture, Throw Glaive
- Monk: Guard, Healing Sphere, Renewing Mist
- Mage: Phoenix Flames
- Warlock: Dark Soul
- The Item Restoration self-service system now retains information on disposed of Uncommon and Rare quality items for 30 days (was 7 days for Uncommon quality items, 15 days for Rare quality items). This hotfix is not retroactive and will not apply to any items for which the retention period has already expired.