Készült 2020. március 12. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Március 11.
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Characters are now required to have Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve to queue for Raid Finder Wing 4, “The Waking Dream”.
- Developers’ note: Due to the mechanics of both Wing 4’s boss fights, players who do not have the legendary cloak equipped are immediately mind controlled, burdening other players in their raid by not contributing to the kill. By enforcing this new restriction, Raid Finder groups will be set up for success and have a much higher chance of completing “The Waking Dream”.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Increased the radius for Synaptic Shock to 15 yards (was 8 yards) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Reduced the total radius and expansion rate of Creeping Anguish on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Developers’ note: These quality-of-life changes should increase the damage output of Raid Finder groups, specifically empowering them to bring down Psychus before it casts Manifest Madness and effectively becomes unkillable while wiping the raid.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeon
- Siege of Boralus
- Sergeant Bainbridge (Horde) / Chopper Redhook (Alliance)
- Damage inflicted when Heavy Ordnance expires now scales with keystone level. Damage inflicted when players or creatures run into Heavy Ordnance already scaled properly and remains unchanged.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sanguifang’s Pulsating Canine to be used outside of Kul Tiras, Mechagon, Nazjatar, and Zandalar.
- Slightly increased the drop rate for Felblaze Infernal, Ironhoof Destroyer, and Swift Zulian Panther mounts.