Készült 2020. április 29. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Április 22-28.
April 28, 2020
- In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.
- Developers’ note: While this is a change to how original WoW worked, with battlegroups of realms including only realms that were in the same time zone, it allows us to treat US-East and US-West realms as a single battlegroup for the purposes of matchmaking. Players on US-East realms will now begin and end their battleground holidays three hours later than before.
- Players can now restore deleted characters on locked realms, if the character is applicable for restoration.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fewer than all four Dragons of Nightmare to spawn as intended.
- Many item enchantments now stack with certain items that provide an identical buff.
- Many item enchantments that previously took up a hidden buff slot no longer consume a hidden buff slot.
April 27, 2020
- [With regional restarts] Mistweaver Monks’ Rising Mist can now extend a heal-over-time effect by up to 100% of its original duration.
- Developers’ note: When we buffed Rising Mist with the intention of making melee Mistweaver a viable playstyle, players discovered that stacking extreme amounts of haste and cooldown reduction can reach a breaking point of infinite duration on Mistweaver Monks’ heal-over-time effects. Even though it’s exciting to see people discover new builds and interactions, the sheer power level in this case is likely to have a negative effect on the healing game for the remainder of Battle for Azeroth. This change is intended to prevent the infinite extension, while allowing Rising Mist to still enable an effective melee playstyle.
April 22, 2020
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented Heart of Darkness (Azerite Trait) from being reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.