Készült 2020. június 17. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Június 16.
- Implemented a system that will throttle players who are using addons to run rapid queries to scan the Auction House for specific items to buy and relist in huge quantities.
- Developers’ note: Through our continuing work to address service issues as they crop up, as well as our constant efforts to find gameplay issues and fix them, we’ve observed that a small minority of all players generate the majority of Auction House traffic. The players who generate all of the AH traffic are using addon-driven automation to gain a competitive economic advantage over other players, in addition to the increasing strain on the game service. Neither of these things is good for the game as a whole. With this hotfix, we’ve implemented a new system that effectively gives each player a “budget” of AH actions per minute, and only kicks in once that budget has been exceeded. The system is tuned so that is should never affect players using the AH typically: buying consumables, listing gathered or crafted goods for sale, searching for specific items you want to purchase, etc. It should be essentially impossible to encounter the new limits for most players.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Players who have previously defeated Lady Jaina Proudmoore on Mythic difficulty can now interact with Otoye (Horde) / Ensign Roberst (Alliance) at the entrance of the instance to skip ahead to her encounter.
- Developers’ note: We’ve become aware of an exploit that allowed Horde players using a combination of abilities and mounts to get out of bounds and skip to the end of the instance. This was commonly used to more easily get a chance at the Glacial Tidestorm from the Jaina Proudmoore encounter. Rather than just fixing that loophole, we’d like to provide a legitimate avenue that yields the same result.
- You may now enter a maximum of 30 unique instances (dungeon and raid) per day, per realm.
- Developers’ note: We’re implementing this change as part of our ongoing efforts to eliminate exploitative and automated gameplay. This restriction complements the current limit of 5 instances per hour. Now, when a player enters a dungeon or a raid, the game checks to see if they have entered 5 instances in the last hour or 30 instances in the last 24 hours, and if they have, they cannot enter the instance until enough time has elapsed. This check is across all of your characters on your realm. These limits only apply to dungeon and raid instances, and do not apply to PvP battlegrounds.