Készült 2020. június 24. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Június 22-23.
June 23, 2020
- The mana cost of Shadow Bolt has been reduced by 25%.
- The mana cost of Incinerate has been reduced by 25%.
- Developers’ note: Affliction and Destruction Warlocks are running out of mana in prolonged fights when using high levels of Haste so we’re reducing the mana costs of their primary filler spells.
Creatures and NPCs
- Players can once again embark on their world tour with Uuna and show her the impressiveness of the Gate of the Setting Sun.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented the slow effect from Monks Sweep the Leg (Azerite Trait) from being removed with snare immunities.
June 22, 2020
- The combat log range has been increased for players who are inside dungeons and raids.
- Developers’ notes: This was originally planned for the next patch (1.13.5), but we wanted to gain its benefits in the live game as soon as possible. The combat log range in the open world remains restricted to prevent a larger radius of stealth detection than existed in original WoW.