Készült 2020. július 9. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – június 25. – július 8.
- Time-based instance limits are now enforced per-character.
- Developers’ notes: The newer limit of 30 instances in a 24-hour period is an extension of the 5 instances per hour limit, which was tracked per-realm since it was first implemented in 2005. The intention behind both of these restrictions is to reduce the profits for new bots when they first come online and haven’t been removed yet. We’ve concluded that a per-character limit will be just as effective, while being less restrictive to legitimate players who have multiple characters on the same realm.
July 2, 2020
Dungeons and Raids
- Operation: Mechagon – Workshop
- King Mechagon’s hologram within Ampvolt Arcade should no longer trigger more than once and spawn additional waves of enemies.
June 30, 2020
- Right Arm should now only Stone Grip 1 target regardless of raid size.
June 25, 2020
Items and Rewards
- Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who were one upgrade below the cap from purchasing their final Malefic Core from MOTHER.