Készült 2020. augusztus 7. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 31. – augusztus 4.
August 4, 2020
Player versus Player
- This week’s Comp Stomp Brawl has been replaced with Temple of Hotmogu.
- Developers’ note: We’ve identified some issues with Comp Stomp and have removed it from the rotation. Comp Stomp will return to the rotation in Shadowlands.
- The Blue Scepter Shard, Green Scepter Shard, and Red Scepter Shard quest items are now Epic quality.
- Developers’ note: We’re changing the item quality on the Scepter Shard quest items to Epic (purple) so that they’ll be easier to distribute to the correct person in raids using Group Loot or Master Looter.
- Fixed an issue that caused C’Thun within Temple of Ahn’Qiraj to incorrectly delay casting Eye Beam when engaging in combat.
August 3, 2020
- Lefty within Blackrock Depths should now inflict damage with his Five Fat Finger Exploding Heart Technique.
July 31, 2020
Items and Rewards
- Corrupted Items
- Reverted the recent change made on the interaction between Fist of Justice and Ineffable Truth for Holy and Protection Paladins.
- Attacking Anachronos now flags you for PvP.
- The Ectoplasmic Distiller quest item no longer generates threat.
- Developers’ note: Ordinarily we err on the side of authenticity when it comes to clever use of mechanics in Classic, even if we believe the original development team would have made a change given the same information we now have. The Ectoplasmic Distiller presents a rare exception mainly due to its severity: this new discovery of an unintended mechanic would completely trivialize most threat gameplay in raids for the remainder of Classic if left unchecked, including upcoming bosses in Ahn’Qiraj and Naxxramas.
- The pages for the quest “Draconic for Dummies” are now Epic quality.
- Developers’ note: We’re changing the item quality on “Draconic for Dummies” quest pages to Epic (purple) so that they’ll be easier to distribute to the correct person in raids using Group Loot or Master Looter.