Készült 2020. november 17. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – November 16.
- [With regional restarts] Rune of Power (Talent) duration is now 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Flamestrike damage reduced by 8%.
- [With regional restarts] All damage abilities reduced by 4%.
- [With regional restarts] Spirit Shell (Talent) absorb shield cap of 60% health is now shared among all casting Priests.
- [With regional restarts] Spirit Shell (Talent) absorb shield duration is now 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
Creatures and NPCs
- Rare elite creatures have received a health boost when faced with more than 20 players.
Items and Rewards
- Heart of Azeroth
- [With regional restarts] The Heart of Azeroth’s secondary stats have been reduced by 20%.
- Developers’ note: We’ve identified a number of items that were disproportionately powerful for their item level, especially going into Shadowlands, where reaching max level should come with new, more powerful items to wear. So we’re making the following adjustments with patch 9.0.2.
- [With regional restarts] The power of several legacy trinkets has been reduced in all content. The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 15%:
- Dead-Eye Spyglass
- Harlan’s Loaded Dice
- Lustrous Golden Plumage
- Peerless Alchemist Stone
- Tiny Electromental in a Jar
- Torment in a Jar
- Vial of Animated Blood
- Writhing Segment of Drest’agath
- [With regional restarts] The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 25%:
- Azshara’s Font of Power
- Corrupted Gladiator’s Badge
- Corrupted Gladiator’s Insignia
- Galecaller’s Boon
- Manifesto of Madness
- Vita-Charged Titanshard
- [With regional restarts] The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 40%:
- Ashvane’s Razor Coral
- Highborne Compendium of Storms
- The additional second-week content of the Shadowlands Pre-patch, Death Rising, is now available. New quests can be found in Icecrown and capital cities, and you are advised to take extra precautions. Zombies are invading!
- The minions of the Maw are calling the rare spawns of Icecrown much more frequently.
- Players working on the Quel’Delar questline are now able to continue their adventures during the Death Rising events in Icecrown.