Készült 2021. március 17. | írta Attila1
Hotfixek – Március 16.
- Fixed an issue where Aspect of the Cheetah would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Spirit Wolf (Talent) would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Maelstrom Weapon could break invisibility potion effects.
- Increased the damage of Lava Burst by 10%.
- Developers’ note: This change is to counter the 10% damage reduction to Lava Burst in patch 9.0.5 which was primarily intended as a change to Elemental Shaman.
- Fixed an issue preventing Stalwart Guardian’s (Conduit) cooldown reduction effect for Shield Wall from improving with item level.
- Fixed an issue where players who were a member of the Venthyr covenant, swapped to a different covenant, and swapped back could have the first chapter of their campaign display as incomplete.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where the first pack of Etherdivers and a Forsworn Skirmisher just after the Kin-Tara encounter would sometimes evade.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that allowed some of the Covenant Hearthstone toys to be used on alts that are not a part of that covenant. The tooltips will be updated in a future patch to reflect this requirement.
Player versus Player
- Arathi Blizzard has replaced Tarren Mill vs Southshore for the weekly brawl.
- Fixed an issue where Blazing Ingots and Animacones for the quests “Acquisition: Blazing Ingots” and “A Dangerous Harvest” were unintentionally respawning at low rates.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- The Bottle of Swirling Maelstrom Healing Rain damage effect will now properly cause creatures to attack you.
- Fixed an issue where Bottled Shadow would create two icons in your Anima Power user interface.