Készült 2021. július 20. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 19.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue with Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian Ability) not spreading to valid enemy targets.
- Nimble Steps (Nadjia the Mistblade) will no longer cause excessive Immunity messages when the target is immune to its movement reduction effect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Orbs of Torment should no longer be able to sneak in a melee attack.
- Painsmith Raznal
- [With regional restarts] Floor spikes created by Instruments of Pain now inflict their damage more closely aligned with the visual effect of the spikes on all difficulties.
- Guardian of the First Ones
- [With regional restarts] The Physical damage portion of Obliterate is now correctly increased by Obliterate’s vulnerability effect, and Obliterate’s vulnerability effect has been increased to 5000% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Developers’ note: On Heroic and Mythic difficulties, the Guardian’s Sunder and Obliterate combo is meant to be shared between two tanks. Prior to this change, stringing together multiple immunity effects could allow a single tank to survive the entire encounter; this should no longer be possible. Our goal is to avoid a scenario where the optimal strategy for the encounter involves having only a single tank, unlike all other encounters in Sanctum of Domination.
- [With regional restarts] Soul Shards will no longer despawn if the target of Soul Fracture is defeated prematurely.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sylvanas to cast a non-intermission Domination Chains prior to casting the intermission Domination Chains if pushed over the health threshold very close to the cooldown of Domination Chains.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thrall to affect Dark Sentinels with a knockback.
- Bolvar should now more reliably cast Winds of Icecrown on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Mawforged and Mawsworn enemies from granting on-kill procs.
- Fixed an issue where Merciless could spawn an unreliable number of zones.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to teleport to the wrong location at the start of Stage 3.
- Sylvanas should now move defeated players between platforms after casting Raze.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Veil of Darkness to be applied to targets but do no damage.
- Tormented Affix
- Oros Coldheart’s Frost Lance should no longer damage or knock back pets.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Mailroom Mayhem
- Fixed an issue where entering The P.O.S.T. while mounted could prevent players from picking up Unstable Goods during the encounter.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Fixed an issue where the Mote of Blood Thirst anima power was increasing the duration of Ravenous Frenzy (Venthyr Ability) with Sinful Hysteria (Runecarving Power) equipped.