Készült 2021. július 30. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – Július 29.
- Fixed an issue where Lone Spirit (Kyrian Ability) was not providing Kindred Affinity (Runecarving Power).
- The silence effect from Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper will now show an enemy nameplate UI debuff when an enemy is silenced by the ability.
- Using Tar Trap on an enemy will no longer break the effects of Camouflage.
- Fixed an issue where Hearthstone and several PvP talents were usable while under the effects of Hex.
- Fixed an issue where Undulating Maneuvers (Plague Deviser Marileth) would break crowd-control effects.
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue where Dream Delver (Dreamweaver) would not increase the player’s pet damage.
- Fixed an issue where Field of Blossoms (Dreamweaver) had an inaccurate duration for Mages.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the Stage 1 arena when releasing after she’s been defeated.
- Tormented Affix
- The spawn location of the 2nd Tormented Affix lieutenant in The Necrotic Wake has been adjusted.
- Anima Orbs dropped by Tormented Lieutenants should now be easier to interact with when they’re near other players or NPCs.
- Resolved issues where several spells cast by Lieutenants could target and damage pets.
- Biting Cold can now be defended against with Spell Reflection.
- Carnage can now be dodged and parried.
- Resolved and issue that caused the pre-cast effect of Scorching Blast to not appear on specific graphic settings.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Fixed an issue where player immunity effects could cancel the effects of Discharged Anima.
Items and Rewards
- Shards of Domination
- Earlier this week, a change to the power of Shards of Domination set bonuses (e.g. Chaos Bane) was briefly applied to the live game. We are no longer planning to proceed with that change at all. We may make further adjustments in the coming days, but we will not reduce the power of Shards now that many players have earned and upgraded them.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- An anvil to repair your gear is now available at the start of each combat and boss floor.
- Anima Powers
- Fixed an issue where the Deathdealer’s Scope anima power was not correctly enabling the use of Kill Shot when Flayed Shot (Venthyr Ability) was applied to and removed from your target.