Készült 2021. december 6. | írta Attila0
Hotfixek – December 3.
- Thorns (PvP Talent) will now properly deal damage and slow attackers movement speed when cast on an ally.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Fixed an issue where the Eye of the Jailer encounter user interface could persist when using the skip to the Kel’Thuzad and Sylvanas Windrunner encounters.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue which caused Shard of Tel to often fail to find a friendly target to apply its shield to if it was triggered by a damaging ability.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Player versus Player
- Greater and Lesser Rune of Warding no longer activate in the arena if applied before entering.
WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery
- Dungeons and Raids
- Sunken Temple
- Non-boss elite enemies now gain Soulflayer’s Fervor over time, granting Snare Immunity, Root Immunity, and Increased Movement Speed. Crowd control abilities like stuns, fears, shackles, polymorphs etc. will reset Soulflayer’s Fervor.