Készült 2019. október 29. | írta Attila113
UPDATE3: Nem bug, hanem feature!
I’ve just made a minor update to the list above with the following additions:
- Some monsters have a “Thrash” mechanic and can proc multiple attacks against players in a very short duration.
- Note: Most of these monsters can also “store” these procs and unleash them all several seconds later. An example of this is the Princess Theradras encounter in Maraudon. The Princess will store her attacks if kited and can land several attacks instantly when she catches up to her target. This behavior is consistent with the reference client
- Righteous Fury grants additional threat on all holy abilities, not just attacks.
- Sharpening stones have “hidden” level requirements and higher level stones cannot be used on lower level weapons.
UPDATE2! Felkerült néhány újabb apróság a “nem bug” listára.
Added the following to the list above:
- Non-targeted, group, or AoE buffs will not affect party or raid members if you are flagged for pvp and your party or raid members are not flagged for pvp, or vice-versa.
- It is much easier to not get quest credit for escort quest objectives in WoW Classic than in Battle for Azeroth. Follow your NPC allies closely to ensure quest credit is obtained!
- Monsters will respawn more aggressively when reduced past certain thresholds of their original populations in many areas of the game. This is working correctly and is consistent with the reference client.
UPDATE Folyamatosan bővül a lista, íme az aktuális összeállítás.
Érdekes, hogy a játékosok mennyire másképp emlékeznek a vanilla WoW élményre, hisz számos olyan jelenséget jelentettek bugnak, amik valójában a játék részei, és régen pont így voltak. A Blizzard összeállított egy – remélhetőleg bővülő – listát azokról a feature-ökről, amiket felesleges bugnak jelenteni. Keserű ébredése majd azoknak, akik most még naivan csillogó szemekkel azt hiszik, hogy a WoW Classic tulajdonképpen egy új WoW lesz más zónákkal. 🙂
- Tauren’s hitboxes and their melee reach is slightly larger than other races.
- Being critically struck while using /sit to sit does not cause abilities like Enrage, Blood Craze, and Reckoning to activate.
- Using the “Automatic Quest Tracking” option does not auto-track newly accepted quests. (It instead will start to track an existing quest once progress towards an objective is started.)
- Warrior health Regeneration is working at the expected rate.
- Quests objectives and points of interests are not tracked on the map or minimap.
- Completed quests are marked on the minimap with a dot. (and not a “?”)
- Feared players and NPCs run fast.
- Standing on top of other players while facing away allows spells and attacks to be used.
- Creature respawn rates are much slower than in Battle for Azeroth.
- NPCs which offer multiple quests may inconsistently display them as a dot or a “!” on the available quests list. They were inconsistent in 1.12, and we’ve reproduced the exact inconsistency they had back then.
- Quests that are too low level for do not show up as a “!” in the game world.
- Available quests do not display a “!” on the minimap.
- On level up, the message: “Your skill in Protection increased to 15” was added in 1.12.1, and we’re intending to keep that.
- You are unable to Polymorph enemy targets that are tapped by players with whom you are not grouped.
- At all levels of player characters and enemies, aggro radius is set to the intended distance.
- Long quest objectives don’t have text wrapping.
- Fall damage is equivalent to expected and verified values.
- Broadcast text can be seen multiple times if multiple players interact with the same NPC.
- WANTED signs do not have “!”, and are also not highlighted.
- Player characters do not animate when looting/interacting with quest objects (e.g. collecting pumpkins).
- Gnomes and Taurens are the correct size.
- “Melee leeway” is working as intended in both PvE and PvP.
- Cone of Cold is behaving consistently with the reference client.
- Arcane Missiles does not put the caster in combat .
- A Hunter’s Frost Trap ground effect will break Rogues out of stealth.
- The Berserking Troll racial ability is behaving as expected and matches the reference client.
- The pet that a Warlock has when initially logging into the game world does not restore a Soul Shard when dismissed by taking a flight path or moving out of range.
- The trigger range on Hunter’s traps are reduced by Stealth when the stealthed player is a similar or higher level than the Hunter.
- Soul Link cannot be dispelled by dispelling the Warlock’s pet.
- A Warlock’s Succubus pet cannot cast spells if they are out of line of sight of the target.
- Manually cancelling Stealth after using Vanish will remove the Vanish buff as well as the Stealth buff.
- Escape Artist has a very small chance to fail when used to escape an effect that has a decreased chance to be dispelled (e.g. a Rogue’s Vile Poisons talent).
- Rogues are not broken out of stealth by Blizzard until they take damage.
- Taunting Hunter pets that are set to Aggressive or Defensive mode will cause them to attack the taunting player.
- Hunter “dead zone” is working as expected and is consistent with the Reference Client
- A wolf pet’s Howl buff is consumed by anything that causes damage, even if it does not benefit from the buff
- A Hunter pet’s Bite and Claw ability damage will not change in the tooltip based on the happiness of the pet. The tooltip will always display the damage as if the pet were Content (yellow). This is consistent with the Reference client
- Traps can sometimes not be triggered if a player moves over them very quickly (i.e. a Warrior’s Charge ability). This behavior is consistent with the Reference client.
- Auto Shot does not make a sound when cast during the animation of Hunter’s Mark and certain other abilities
- Scatter Shot, Wyvern Sting, and Freezing Trap share diminishing returns
- A Hunter’s Frost Trap ground effect will break players out of stealth